City Deal Meatmarket Housing Plans
Consultation on plans for homes to be built at the old Bellgrove Abattoir will be held at Dennistoun Library on Thursday the 14th December 2017 between 12 and 8pm. The housing development is part of the regeneration of the area funded by the Glasgow City Deal to include improved rail infrastructure, footpaths, roads and cycle routes.
(image: Bellgrove Abattoir before demolition)
Dec 14, 2017
Latest News & Events
- Renewal of on-street bins for Dennistoun
- Easter Fayre Saturday 24th March
- Residents meeting on new flightpath over Dennistoun area Wed 28th March
- Gas and Electric bills through the roof?
- UPDATE - Roads open after roof panels dislodged from the Maternity Hospital
- UPDATE - Artists Spring Clean Sunday 25th March
- Parkhead Jobcentre Closing 16th February
- New flightpath over Dennistoun area proposed
- Laldy Comedy Night 3rd February
- Duke Street Post Office Moving