Health Centres, Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacy, Optician, Chiropody, Complimentary, Weight Control
- Annfield Medical Centre 16 Annfield Place 0141 554 2989
- Bridgeton Health Centre 201 Abercromby Street 0141 531 6500
- BUPA Golfhill Nursing Home 35 Hanson Street, Dennistoun G31 2HG
tel: 0141 550 2662 email: email@example.com
At Golfhill we also offer respite and short term convalesence care as well as long term nursing and dementia care.
- Townhead Health Centre 16 Alexandra Parade 0141 531 8900
- Whitevale Medical Group 30 Whitevale Street 0141 554 4536
- GP Practice 804 Cumbernauld Road 0141 770 5234
- GP Practice 1339 Gallowgate 0141 554 0781
- GP Practice 214 Meadowpark Street 0141 554 0464
- Halo Dental, 4 Annfield Place, Duke Street, Glasgow, G31 2XQ.
Tel. 0333 200 4443 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- HeadStrong Breast Cancer Care Scotland, Macmillan Info & Support Centre, Dennistoun Library 0141 353 8330
Free hair loss support service fortnightly on Thursdays 10.30am - 2.30pm
Our free HeadStrong service can help prepare you for the possibility of losing your hair because of cancer treatment. At a private appointment, our trained volunteers will talk about how to look after your hair and scalp before, during and after treatment. We’ll also show you how to make the most of wig alternatives by using scarves, hats and other headwear. This practical session aims to find out which styles suit you best. We want to make sure you leave feeling confident that you’ve found something that works for you. This service is open to people with any type of cancer.
- The Little Yellow Therapy Centre, 18 Hillfoot Street, Glasgow G31 2LF
t: 07854 117 647 email: email@example.com
Experienced Complementary Therapist offering special discounts to those who work and live in Dennistoun. I specialise in Reflexology and Foot Reading and also offer Reiki, EFT, ZPoint and Thermo-Auricular Therapy (Hopi Ear Candles). Degree qualified I am passionate and committed to supporting your health and wellbeing. Dennistoun offer - £5 off each treatment for as long as you attend.
- Mobile Complementary Therapist Finlay Drive
tel: 07921219428 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a fully qualified and fully insured therapist who lives in Dennistoun. I specialise in stress management. I treat all clients in the privacy of their own home. If you are stressed and would love to learn how to really relax, let me help.
- Quantum Reiki Healing Lynn Morrison, College of Holistic Medicine
4 Craigpark, Dennistoun G31 2NA tel: 07587 324454 email: email@example.com
Quantum Reiki Healing can help with both physical and emotional issues. The client remains fully clothed, with the therapist's hands either lightly touching or slightly away from the body. Clinics are every Thursday, 7-9pm at the Craigpark clinic (contact Lynn to book or for further information) and first Sat of every month at Ladywell on High Street (book at the shop or call 0141 552 7810).
- Rachael Frost Medical Herbalist
The Little Yellow Therapy Centre 18 Hillfoot Street G31 2LF
tel: 07874007992 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a qualified medical herbalist and member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists. I work at the Little Yellow Therapy Centre two Saturdays a month, offering a drop-in clinic from 10-12 and full consultations between 12 and 3. Herbal medicines are prescribed to suit you as an individual and can be used for a wide range of conditions and problems. Please see my website or contact me for further details!
- SAS Nutrition 351 Cumbernauld Road Glasgow G31 3LP t:0844 740 8021
Producing quality sports supplements and products for the health and fitness market.
- Slimming World Our Lady of Good Counsel, Craigpark, Dennistoun G31 2JF
(car parking available; private hall)
tel: 0141 554 4167 email: email@example.com
PUT THE MISERY OF EXCESS WEIGHT BEHIND YOU!!!
Slimming World offers you the opportunity to lose weight without ever going hungry with it's fantastic Food Optimising plan. It literally lets you eat and eat and still lose lbs! You will also benefit from the amazing support from the group who all give advice from experience and great recipe ideas to keep you on track!
I'm a busy nurse and with Slimming World I have lost nearly 2 stone and almost at target which Slimming World lets me set, not them. I believe in it so much that I've started my own group which meets on a Thursday at 7pm. We meet at Our Lady of Good Counsel on Craigpark and all new members will be made very welcome.
For further information on the group call me on 0141 554 4167 between 6pm and 9pm.
Look forward to seeing you then! Lucy x
- Specsdirect2u 465 Duke Street Dennistoun Glasgow G31 1RD Tel: 0141 554 8886
and 636 Alexandra Parade Dennistoun Glasgow G31 3BT Tel: 0141 550 8000
Prescription glasses and designer frames from a large collection of genuine designer brands. Glasses prices include single vision lenses at low prices.
- St Andrew's Ambulance Corps, Dennistoun Company Cranhill Church, 146 Bellrock Street, Glasgow G33 3EG
- Healing Hands Holistic Massage 118 Whitehill Street, Dennistoun G31 2LT
Lorna A Wilson ITEC (Mass), tel: 07815 542372
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Healing Hands provides therapeutic holistic massage as a complementary treatment or for relaxation or stress relief. Treatments are carried out by a fully qualified, insured therapist using fine quality organic oils, from a comfortable relaxing treatment room in Dennistoun. Specialises in women's health and wellbeing. Corporate events, parties, gift vouchers and promotions available. Please contact to book or for further information.
- Weight Watchers St Andrew's East church, Alexandra Parade Dennistoun
Mobile: 07944 432232 Email: Stacey_Muir@02.co.uk
Hello! My name is Stacey Muir, and I will be taking over Tuesday mornings at St Andrew's East church. I have lost 6 stone in the past 2 years with Weight Watchers, and would like to help you ALL achieve your goals. Weight Watchers fits into my hectic life as a single mum, and it really does work in the real world. I would love to welcome you into the meeting, and hope to see you very soon.
Meeting Times: Weigh In 10am-10.30am, Weekly Talk 1030am-11am New Members - Getting Started Session 11am-11.10am