Coventry Drive

Jimmy Wood posted on the 23/11/2023 1:39:23 PM

I see the message by Jan Jackson (nee Boyd) . I stayed in the flat above you in No 41 Coventry Dr , you and the Girls Idemond were my pals and often got dragged out of my door by both of you wether on not I wanted to, my dad had a great laugh about that at the time. Billy McMaster stayed in the flat above me with his brothers John and Jim , nice memories of that wonderful time.

#1 - Billy mc master replied on the 9/12/2023 7:48:03 PM

Hi Jimmy you must be having a lazy day this is the third forum I have found you on, the other forum started by Jan Boyd seemed to drift away from its origins , there does not appear to be any further posts from Jan Boyd she would be that bit older than us young things. John and Jim are no longer with us still have a younger brother Kenneth was born in Ruchazie and now stays in Australia in fact both of them were over here this year and my niece earlier in the year. Did not know the lasses were chasing then when i was better looking ??????

You can reply to the post Coventry Drive by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin