Dissertation

Pippa Lovelock posted on the 19/02/2016 3:51:31 PM

Hi there,
I am currently in my 4th year of University at Queen Margaret University. I am working through research for my dissertation based on employment during the regeneration of east end of Glasgow throughout the Commonwealth Games.
It will roughly take 5-10mins to complete.
It would be much appreciated if you could fill out as many question with as much details as possible.
Thank you xx
I am not able to post the link and don't know how to go about to send it but i will find a way!!

#1 - The Mentalist replied on the 20/02/2016 7:38:43 PM

For ordinary people, there is no regeneration. If you owned land or are building roads that decimate communities, you're quids in.

#2 - anon replied on the 5/03/2016 11:08:45 AM

The regeneration has helped quite a few people actually, e.g. round 500 properties at the athletes village were allocated to social housing.
Have you contacted Clyde Gateway-part of their remit is regeneration & job creation, they might be of help. And good luck with the dissertation.

#3 - Dennistonnian replied on the 6/03/2016 1:25:58 PM

You can post a link, but you need to leave out the double-slash, the colon the left of that, and the letters to the left of that.

You can reply to the post Dissertation by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin