Eggs

Alan posted on the 4/01/2017 2:16:13 PM

Has anyone else had their property or cars vandalised? I came outside this morning to find about half a dozen eggs had been thrown at my car. Ended up late for work as they needed properly washed off the windshield.

#1 - Anne replied on the 4/01/2017 8:28:45 PM

Yes back in October we got an egg thrown at our bay window and I've noticed to other windows with what looks like egg on them, all in Roslea Drive. I reported it to the police but didn't get any feedback about it. However the window cleaner told me that it's a real problem all over Dennistoun.

#2 - Malarki replied on the 5/01/2017 4:07:29 PM

Been happening for years. While irritating (my bay window was egged a few years ago) to be honest, worse things happen around Dennistoun.

#3 - Jozz subject: Re: Eggs replied on the 6/01/2017 12:06:08 PM

Likely the same group of scummy kids that repeatedly did it to my window in Hillfoot street... I'm on the top floor now so none of that nonsense for me.

#4 - Anne replied on the 6/01/2017 12:08:23 PM

Wow! Very understanding and supportive. I know it's been happening for years but I suppose all anti-social behaviour causes problems for the area and its victims. I think it's helpful for us to discuss this without being belittlied on this forum.

You can reply to the post Eggs by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin