Gardening Donations

curiouscat posted on the 27/07/2017 1:50:54 PM

Hi lovely folks of Dennistoun.
I have recently been appointed a volunteer gardener post at a mental health ward in a Glasgow hospital and am looking for donations please. We have a very small budget so I am asking local companies for donations too but I thought I'd put it out to the public as well. We need some plastic tools like trowels and forks. I am hoping we can have bird feeding stations so will need some birdseed, peanuts etc as well please. I am hoping to get some plants from B+Q and such like but if any one has off cuts of plants or cuttings or spare seeds, these would all be gratefully received. I am going to raid my garden too but the more the merrier. I am also looking for bagged compost, compost bins, bulbs, a couple of small plastic greenhouse - anything really that could be used to make the patient's garden a riot of colour and a lovely place to spend time while they are in hospital. The patients will be helping create this space too so I have to take health and safety into account. If anyone can help, please post here or email me at photos 070309 @ gmail. com (all together, no spaces) Many thanks in advance.

You can reply to the post Gardening Donations by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin