Graffiti vandalism message:

Neighbour posted on the 26/09/2016 2:39:53 PM

Came home today and discovered that the entrance to our close is covered in graffiti. Has anyone had anything similar?

#1 - joe replied on the 27/09/2016 5:46:28 PM

yes we had that a couple of years ago, we had only got our intercom door stained and varnished the day before, and the very next day there was a big gang sign on it (Dennistoun young squad) written in thick black marker pen, I tried to remove it with the rough side of a dish washing sponge but I also damaged the varnish and staining meaning it looked bad and had to be restained
what was written on yours?

#2 - Gail replied on the 29/09/2016 11:53:24 PM

Hi I think if it is anything racist the council might come round and cover it up for free

#3 - Nico replied on the 30/09/2016 10:18:09 AM

Council won't touch it, if its just your normal gang messages. If theres a racist message or one accusing somebody or something, then that'll be cleaned up, Rest would stay. I found that at my cost.

You can reply to the post Graffiti vandalism message: by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin