House Cleaning

Craig posted on the 14/01/2016 2:00:16 PM

Can anyone recommend a local cleaner they use for general flat cleaning.
I'm looking for someone 2 hours per week as my current cleaner has moved away.
Any help appreciated.

#1 - Lise replied on the 14/01/2016 8:30:54 PM

Hi,Craig.This might be ideal for me. Please call me to discuss.07733275702.

#2 - FLAT CLEANER! replied on the 30/01/2016 8:56:08 PM

Hi Craig u just saw ur add 4 sum 1 2 clean ur flat. This would be ideal 4 me as I live in Dennistoun n have exp ib office,shop, flat,bank and public arears e.g lifts n public walkways etc. I currently do sum dog walkin 4 a journalist in the area although that isn't every day. U probly have sum body in place already but if that doesn't work out pls feel free to get in touch. I'm a young 45 so still fit n health!!!

#3 - FLAT CLEANER replied on the 30/01/2016 10:28:52 PM

Sorry Craig I should have said my name oa Angela n I can provide checkable references and can be totally flexible to weneva suits u. Hope 2 hear from u soon if ur still looking 4 help. Thanx again!

Angela

You can reply to the post House Cleaning by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin