Lost cat

Paul posted on the 11/05/2016 7:26:34 PM

Cassy
Missing from Dennistoun, Glasgow
LOST. Help! Has anyone seen Cassy?
Has anyone seen Cassy who went missing from her home in Corsock Street which is in the Dennistoun area of Glasgow on Sunday 8 May 2016?
Cassy is an outdoor, long haired, grey female cat who loves exploring her territory but she was not in the habit of going far from home. She was last seen on Sunday but never returned home after her wander.
She is a friendly, inquisitive cat and when she went missing she was wearing a black collar with pink polka dots which has a silver tag with a paw print on the front with her details.
If you live near Corsock Street would you please check huts, garages and any outbuildings that are around your property just to make sure she has not managed to slip in and make a temporary residence without you realising.
Her family are greatly concerned at her disappearance and would love to have her back home where she is very much missed.If you recognise Cassy or have any information with regards to her whereabouts please contact the Glasgow branch on 0345 371 2722, All the information we have is on the branch website
Please share and help reunite Cassy home to her family

#1 - James replied on the 11/05/2016 8:51:27 PM

Good luck Paul - I hope Cassy makes her way home. A few years ago we lost our wee cat for 3 days and the advice I got from cats protection was to vacuum the house including cat hairs and then chuck the contents in the garden or outside space. The idea being that cats have a strong sense of smell and might need help to reorientate. Anyway the cat came home that night. Could have been a fluke but I decided to believe in the approach! Good luck.

#2 - The Mentalist replied on the 12/05/2016 9:44:00 AM

I saw her on Animal Search this morning. Will keep an eye out for her. Good luck.

#3 - Malarki replied on the 13/05/2016 6:57:26 PM

Guessing you might be reporting that Cassy has been found? Probably just overjoyed to see her so posting about here might not be first thought but wouldn't want people searching for her needlessly would you?

You can reply to the post Lost cat by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin