Missing cat

Mark & Louise posted on the 7/10/2016 10:32:51 AM

Louise and two other ladies found a young cat (maybe about a year old) wandering on Alexandra Parade last night at the Co-op. He is tourtoise/tigerish with a white tummy and face. He appeared a bit distressed but is safe in our house. If this sound like yours, you can give me a phone anytime and I'll send you a picture to confirm it, unfortunately we cannot keep him for too long, as we're getting a couple of kittens ourselves shortly. 07880 342 376.

#1 - Chb replied on the 7/10/2016 12:16:55 PM

Maybe best to call the SSPCA or local vet and they can scan it to see if it's chipped? //

#2 - anon replied on the 8/10/2016 7:05:29 PM

Hiya we took him to the vet but he wasn't chipped, we can legally keep him for 7days so i'm going to put some posters up around the area to see if anyone knows anything about him.

#3 - Anon replied on the 30/10/2016 11:22:28 PM

Hi, did you find the owner of the cat? There is a similar sounding cat which has been hanging around St Anne's Chapel lately. I was thinking of phoning the Cats Protection League to maybe pick him up but if has an owner I would rather try to get him back home

#4 - anon replied on the 3/11/2016 9:36:03 AM

Have you posted a photo on Found Cats Scotland facebook page? and Cats Protection glasgow branch - lost&found

You can reply to the post Missing cat by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin