Odd jobs for Fundraising

Charley posted on the 11/02/2016 1:34:59 AM

Hi, i'm Charley and i live locally, and I'm currently fundraising to go volunteering in Nicaragua with Raleigh International in the summer. I'll be working in a rural village for 10 weeks on sanitation projects such as installing clean water sources and raising awareness of the importance of sanitation.
To raise money i'm available for babysitting, pet sitting, dog walking, gardening, or any other odd jobs you can think of! I'm hard working and dependable, and have experience with babysitting and petsitting. If you have any odd jobs i could do or would like to ask a question feel free to e-mail me at charleyplowright@gmail.com .
Thanks!

You can reply to the post Odd jobs for Fundraising by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin