Parking Tickets

anon posted on the 18/02/2016 11:10:39 AM

saw no less that 4 parkin wardens this morning and half a dozen cars had tickets, about time! I TOTALLY get that parking is a pain but parking on double yellows is so dangerous for other cars and fire engines getting round. Especially bad at Duke st / Armadale where this causes tail backs onto Duke st. I've lived in the drives for 5 years and never had to park more than 2 streets away to avoid a double yellow. Hopefully this will send a message its not acceptable!

#1 - fiona replied on the 19/02/2016 3:48:56 PM

It is bad at that spot on Armadale street in front of the church. I saw cars being towed away yesterday but plenty were still back there this morning. If they towed the cars a few days in a row I am pretty sure things would get better. Don't like seeing this happen to people but it is a pain when you are backed up on that section.

You can reply to the post Parking Tickets by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin