Soft Furnishings Free to a Good Home

Fiona posted on the 9/05/2017 9:48:10 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of having a bit of a declutter in anticipation of moving away come September. I have a good quality and unused duvet plus pillows, a new bath towel, 2 hand towels and a fluffy blanket and some tea towels free to a good home. Or if anyone can offer some suggestions of who I can donate these items to? I'm reluctant to discard of them since they're good quality so any offers/ advice appreciated.

I also have a Christmas tree and decorations if anyone is in need of some festive spirit!

Fi x

#1 - Catherine replied on the 9/05/2017 10:20:34 PM

I am a volunteer at Mary's Meals charity shop in Duke Street and we would be more than happy to accept these items for sale in our shop, the proceeds going to our very worthwhile charity. Thank you.

#2 - Fiona replied on the 9/05/2017 10:47:38 PM

Great I'll bring them down in a couple of trips tomorrow!

You can reply to the post Soft Furnishings Free to a Good Home by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin