Toys To give to charity free

anon posted on the 5/11/2017 10:50:24 PM

i will be clearing out a large cupboard soon and in the process will have lots of toys my son no longer needs or uses. lego, boys toys ,action figures ,wooden train set, etc
we would like them to go to a charity who could use, must be able to collect
please message me

#1 - Curiouscat replied on the 6/11/2017 1:29:53 PM

What about Barnardo’s on Duke St as they are a children's charity? I think they collect as well or if they don't, one of the larger shops may.

#2 - Malarki replied on the 6/11/2017 11:42:12 PM

Schools or nurseries. They've no funding for anything but the essentials, so giving toys to a primary school or local nursery helps. My partner is a primary school teacher and regularly spends days (and her own money) trawling charity shops for toys and resources for her school. So cut out the middle man and just give them direct.

#3 - John replied on the 9/11/2017 11:17:37 PM

Try Gingerbread East End out of school care 554 8600.

#4 - CC replied on the 15/11/2017 10:35:38 AM

Not sure if they collect, but there is With Kids on Annfield Place. Might be worth calling them - 0141 550 5770

#5 - Anon replied on the 18/12/2017 10:03:14 PM

just an update on toys.... its 7 large plastic buckets with cars figures etc.. i cant deliver but welcome to collect
message me

You can reply to the post Toys To give to charity free by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin