White Cat in Garthland Drive Courtyard

Cam posted on the 19/03/2016 12:18:06 AM

There has been a white cat with a thick fur and tail hanging around our window in the corner of the courtyard at the end of Garthland Drive.

It hasn't really moved far from this corner since Wednesday, and is meoewing a lot so I am a bit concerned that it may be lost. It is a very friendly, tame cat. We haven't seen it before and it doesn't really look like he knows where it is. It maybe has wandered through from another street.

If anyone knows this cat then please let me know.

#1 - ruth replied on the 19/03/2016 9:29:37 AM

If it's still there, could you take a picture and put it on Found Cats Scotland facebook page? Just in case it's come from further afield. You could also ask at Albavet in Annfield Place in case they know where it's from

#2 - Cam replied on the 19/03/2016 8:38:41 PM

I took it down to the vet, it has a non-EU chip so its possible its lost or stressed in a new area. Poor girl probably hadn't eaten anything in a few days so hopefully goes back in the next few days.

#3 - curiouscat replied on the 19/03/2016 8:39:25 PM

Which end is it at? If near the football pitch end, it could be the big white cat that lives in Garthland Drive. It may have been locked out the back by the bin men.

#4 - anon replied on the 31/03/2016 9:24:22 PM

It's now advertised on Cats Protection lost & found facebook page if anyone's looking for it

You can reply to the post White Cat in Garthland Drive Courtyard by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin