plumber needed asap

Victoria Rudebark posted on the 21/03/2014 12:22:25 AM

Having been stood up by two plumbers recently I'm looking for a plumber who can supply and fit a toilet. Pedestal only, doesn't need to match rest of my suite so any model will do although a slightly higher one (think they're called comfort models, for the elderly etc). Any recommendations? Phone 0141 5518717

#1 - charlotte replied on the 22/03/2014 11:20:16 PM

Try this guy, I used him once, very reliable and reasonably priced. Frank McCaffrey 07771361317

#2 - The Mentalist replied on the 25/03/2014 8:51:56 AM

Called Frank yesterday, he came out and put in a new kitchen tap.   Fast, efficient and friendly.   Can't recommend highly enough.   I definitely use again.

#3 - gary replied on the 20/08/2016 5:26:23 PM

Frank McCaffrey was at our house today to fix our toilet. Very reliable and friendly. Would use him again no problem

You can reply to the post plumber needed asap by completing the form. No registration required. The forum is moderated in order that messages adhere to the editorial integrity of Dennistoun Online. Please read the guidelines before you submit to the forum. If you believe that we have missed a message that contravenes these guidelines then please contact us and we will either edit or remove it.

Copyright © 1999- Dennistoun Online
All rights reserved | Admin